. My Students Misbehaved In The Assembly, So When We Returned To The Classroom I Became Hitler, And They Understood That I Meant Business., Reference

. My students misbehaved in the assembly, so when we returned to the classroom I became Hitler, and they understood that I meant business.

Reference to: ______________________________________________________
Possible meaning: __________________________________________________

Reference to Adolf Hitler, a dictatorial leader who initiated World war 2

Possible meaning of this was that the teacher got very angry because of the students misbehavior so as they returned to the classroom, she possibly scolded her students and imposed strict rules that have consequences or punishment to make sure that the behavior wont happen again.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anong Hayop Nga Na Bilong Sa Pet Animals

Explain One Cultural View Of Relationships.

Ano Ang Pang-Uring Panlarawan